The programme takes 1½ years. The focus is on design and user experience, in order to maximise the quality of websites and other digital communication.
Structure and subjects
The programme consists of a number of modules, which together ensure that you gain the relevant competencies. These are as shown here:
- Concept and Business Development (10 ECTS)
- Philosophy of Science (5 ECTS)
- User Research and Methodology (5 ECTS)
- Understanding Technology (5 ECTS)
- Project management A (5 ECTS)
- Communication and Marketing (10 ECTS)
- Project Management B (5 ECTS)
Choice between two elective courses
- Digital Commerce (15 ECTS) or
- Digital Design (15 ECTS)
The programme is completed with the following mandatory parts, each of 15 ECTS:
- Internship, this will typically be in an e-business or in a business working with digital marketing
- Bachelor project
How to apply
This English taught programme is no longer open to full degree applicants. Exchange students can still apply to existing classes.
As an Exchange student through Erasmus, Nordplus or a non-European Partner agreement, you may choose between participating in a Summer/Autumn or a Winter/Spring semester.
- For Summer/Autumn semester: 15 May
- For Winter/Spring semester: 20 November