Residence permit

If you are a citizen of a country outside the Nordic countries, the EU and the EEA, you need a student's residence permit to study in Denmark.

If you wish to apply for a residence permit as a student, both you and the Academy must supply information for the processing of your application.

Read more about the application process and download the application form on

The application procedure is described in the application form which is called ST1.