We can grant Erasmus+ ICM grants if you study one semester at one of the following institutions:
- The Dhurakij Pundit University (DPU)
- ERC Institute Singapore (ERC)
- Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning (Humber)
- Rusland (St. Petersburg State Forest Technical University og St. Petersburg State University of Industrial Technologies and Design)
Please note, there are very limited funds available and the funds are awarded based on the applicants grade point average.
Please note, that the final amount is calculated based on the length of your stay and will be stated in your grant agreement.
Application deadline for an Erasmus+ ICM grant is:
- Spring semester: 1 May
- Autumn semester: 1 November
You apply for the grant when you apply for studying abroad.
If you have any further questions about the Erasmus+ ICM grant, please contact Camilla Graversgaard Hansen, email@example.com or +45 65 43 45 59.