You can apply for an Erasmus+ grant if you are going to study at an educational institution in Europe that we co-operate with. Go to our partnermap to find information about our partners.
- You can apply for a maximum of 12 months Erasmus+ grant (internship and/or studies)
- You have to be enrolled at Lillebaelt Academy
- The credits can be transferred
- You have studied at least one year
- The study period takes place with one of Lillebaelt Academy’s Erasmus+ partners. You can see our list of partners here.
In case of insufficient funds in relation to the number of applicants, we will award grants according to the following criteria (in the order listed below):
- Study periods abroad at a partner institution (either Erasmus+ or Nordplus partners, depending on which grant the applicant applies for)
- Traineeships abroad, in which the destination is different from the student’s home country
- Traineeship abroad in the student’s home country
- Traineeships abroad, where the applicant has not yet found a traineeship company at the application deadline
200-250 EURO (year 2015/2016 rate)
The application deadline for Erasmus+ is
Autumn semester: 1 May
Spring semester: 1 November
You apply for the scholarship when you apply for studying abroad. You can find the application form on this page.
Erasmus+ Programme special needs support
Erasmus+ pays particular attention to guidance, and, especially, financing the extra costs for students whose physical, mental or health-related conditions are such that their participation in Erasmus+ would not be possible without extra financial support. This is to ensure that you can take full advantage of an Erasmus+ mobility experience.
For your access needs during your mobility, you can apply for an Erasmus+ grant for students with physical, mental or health-related conditions in addition to the regular Erasmus+ study or traineeship mobility grant. In preparation of your Erasmus+ mobility, you should indicate your needs and foreseen extra costs linked to your physical, mental or health-related conditions, in order to apply for the Erasmus+ special needs support grant.
What are your access needs?
Areas that could be eligible for support linked to your Erasmus+ mobility, according to individual needs, include but are not limited to: adapted accommodation, travel assistance, medical attendance, supportive equipment, adaption of learning material, an accompanying person, etc.
How to apply?
Ask at the International Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help you with the Erasmus+ special needs support application form.