You can apply for a Nordplus grant if you are going to study at an educational institution in the Nordic or Baltic countries that we cooperate with.
- You can study abroad with NORDPLUS study grant once
- You have to be enrolled at UCL University College
- You have to apply through UCL
- You have to study at one of our partner institutions. Click here and take a look at our list of partners.
- The credits can be transferred
- You have studied at least one year
In case of insufficient funds in relation to the number of applicants, we will award grants according to the following criteria (in the order listed below):
- Study periods abroad at a partner institution (either Erasmus+ or Nordplus partners, depending on which grant the applicant applies for)
- Traineeships abroad, in which the destination is different from the student’s home country
- Traineeship abroad in the student’s home country
- Traineeships abroad, where the applicant has not yet found a traineeship company at the application deadline
200 EURO per month (year 2015/2016 rate).
Travel grant is added for the following destinations:
To/from Greenland: 660 EURO.
To/from the Faroe Islands and Iceland: 360 EURO.
The application deadline for Nordplus is
Autumn semester: 1 May
Spring semester: 1 November
You apply for the grant when you apply for studying abroad. You can find the application form on this page.