EAL Internship of the Year: Five nominees found
103 EAL students have nominated their internship for EAL Internship of the Year. Now internship coordinators and student counsellors have chosen the final five nominees that will go to the final on 12 May.
The nominees are:
- Sundhedscenter Lindehøj/Horsens Kommune & Process Technology student Heidi K. Nielsen
- Slagtekalve Rådgivning ApS & Agro Business and Landscape Management student Christina B. Hansen
- Colourbox & Software Development student Kasper B. Pedersen
- PK Revision & Financial Controller Student Louise B. Kraneled
- Hansenberg Ogania & Agro Business and Landscape Management student Cathrin D. Eskildsen
Personal and professional development
All five nominees have experienced that there has been room and time for mentoring and guidance during the internship. The companies have shown that they had great confidence in their interns, and the interns feel that their ideas and input have been heard.
The winner of EAL Internship of the Year will be found on 12 May by a jury from the local business life. The winner will automatically move on to a national competition among all nine business academies in Denmark. Denmark’s best academy internship will be chosen on 7 June in Odense.