EAL Internship of the Year
89 EAL students have nominated their internship for EAL Internship of the Year. Now internship coordinators and career counsellors have chosen the final five nominees that will go to the final in Odense 21 April.
The nominees are:
- Siemens Wind Power v. Bianca Maria Parasca - international sales & marketing
- Flensted Snitgrønt v. Janet Skovgaatd Pedersen - proces technology
- House of Code ApS v. Anders Butzbach Christensen - web development
- DIMA v. Anne Mette Sønderby - service, hospitality and tourism management
- Skovbjerg Dyrlæge Team v. Line Christensen - agro business and landscape management
Personal and professional development
All five nominees have experienced that there has been room and time for mentoring and guidance during the internship. The companies have shown that they had great confidence in their interns, and the interns feel that their ideas and input have been heard.
The winner of EAL Internship of the Year will be found on 21 April. The winner will automatically move on to a national competition among all nine business academies in Denmark. Denmark’s best academy internship will be chosen on 16 May in Copenhagen.