Summer Games 2018 - Odense
Nice prizes and intimidating honor is at stake for this year’s Summer Games. Now with several games giving points!
Program for the day
- 12.00 - Welcome
- 12.30 - 16.30 Games
- 16.30 - 17.00 Break
- 17.00 - 17.30 Final Game
- 17.30 - 18.00 – Award ceremony
Your team must be at least six persons and maximum a whole class. You sign up here.
Team-matching: Having trouble gathering a whole team? Please contact event manager My Andreassen at +45 23 66 64 33. She will match you with another small team.
This is the way to win
At the end of the day one team can raise the cup and put their name on it forever. Furthermore, there will be prizes to the four best teams.
You will receive points for both blood, sweat, and tears. More specific you will be evaluated on:
- Your good idea: Team name, battle cry, team outfit and team photo – is there a correlation and does it make sense?
- Your sportsmanship: Fair play and good spirit – do you rock this discipline?
- Your excellence in the games: Are you the best on a racer bike, in brain exercise and in teamwork? Every game grants points.
We are looking forward to see you
Greetings and high fives from all the volunteers in the Summer Games Crew 2018
Nice to know
- It’s free to participate
- You have no classes in the afternoon
Are you a fan of having fun but not a fan of competing? Then sign up as a volunteer and give your fellow students a great day too. Together we will find the best Summer Game-gig for you. You can sign up here.